Why Nor Cal Airway?
Having practiced orthodontics for 15 years, Dr. Phelps has observed a strong correlation between orthodontic problems (narrow arches, crowding, crossbites, open bites, etc.) and airway obstruction. Airway obstruction can lead to so many more dental as well as medical health problems including temporomandibular dysfunction, chronic fatigue, migraines, and much more. At Nor Cal Airway, we start with a comprehensive review of signs and symptoms to determine the likelihood of airway obstruction. If indicated, we use iCAT CBCT imaging to evaluate the nasal and pharyngeal airways and jaw joints. We then customize our treatment plans to improve breathing, restore proper function, reduce inflammation, and improve quality of life. We have developed a team dedicated to patient treatment, support, and education. We welcome you to Nor Cal Airway and look forward to helping you.
- Silicon Valley Surgical/Orthodontic Study Club
- California Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Santa Clara County Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- California Society of Phelps & Cohen Orthodontics